Thursday, December 22, 2011

Robert Tells All on The Monique Live Show

The Monday after Christmas (12/26) at 8pm EST, I will be sharing my personal story of living with HIV/AIDS on The Monique LIVE Show. The Monique LIVE Show can be found on the Fish Bowl Radio Network every Monday 8-10pm EST.  The show is hosted by the fabulous Activist and Author Monique Howell.  If you want to tune in and listen to my story you can by going to The FishBowlRadioNetwork.com and clicking the blue fish bowl at the bottom of the page ..it will automatically pop up a player to listen live. There is also a LIVE chat room to connect with others who are tuning in to the show. Call in with comments and questions at (214)-431-5062.


Yes I am sure you are reading this blog and thinking Monique Howell ?? That name sounds familiar. That is because Monique previously shared her story on POZ I AM Radio. Listen to the archive of Monique Howell's story on POZ I AM Radio - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment